

I arrived in Portugal Sunday about noon. My friends Marcia and Pedro were there at the airport to pick me up. All my luggage made it, but I had to search for it in 2 different places. I slept very well the first night. My second night wasn't as good, but that's to be expected with adjusting to a new time zone!
My apartment is very nice. I’m on the 2nd floor. There is a beautiful breeze that comes in and also a beautiful view to enjoy. The two pictures are the view from the balcony in the living room. My first day at school was Monday. I met the other full time staff as well as the pastor. In the next two weeks I’ll be working on my classroom and preparing curriculum that I’ll be teaching. Today, I spent some time looking over the new curriculum and getting my office organized.
There have been times when I’ve been completely overwhelmed with all the details of things to be done, but I know that I’m not alone in doing this. It's a new adventure one day at a time!


No comments:
Post a Comment