Sunday, May 30, 2010

Aren't Kids Great!

In the past 2 weeks I've had the chance to spend some one on one time with some kids who are pretty special to me. The high school students took a 4 day field trip so the Lenardson's went with them. I stayed with their girls - Ezri and Shyanna. The girls were great and we had lots of fun together playing games, making up stories, and cooking in the kitchen. The days slipped by quickly and I managed to not take any pictures... but we still had a blast!
 Friday after school Lucas and Daniel got to go home with me since their parents had some meetings. We decided to have Hawaiian pizza for dinner. The boys helped me make the dough and each topped their section with what they wanted. It turned out delicious. We spent the night playing different games. I think Dutch Blitz was the favorite. As the night went on the boys picked up the game and were starting to give me a run for my money! I enjoyed having them over and spending time with them.

How could I not love mixing together two things I enjoy - kids and cooking! I'm thankful for the fun kids that I get to spend time with (and their parents too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment